Welcome to Treslervania. My name is Sam Tresler and this is my blog. I have had an exceedingly difficult time organizing my online presence and it has been, and will continue to be a work in progress. I tend to add content in bursts and treat this more as an online repository for my own notes on life, more than a place for user experience. If somebody else can benefit from my observations, even better.
Currently the organization of the site is as follows:
- Blog: These are personal accounts of mine. Rants, things I find humorous, updates on my day to day life. This is here primarily to keep friends and family updated, and also as a place to voice my various ramblings.
- Sustainability: If I had a religion it would be Self-Sustainability. This can include articles about sustainability on our world, but I am bending towards making it more about sustainability tips for the household.
- Books: I am an avid reader. I generally have between 2 and 4 books that I am reading at any given time, and a number of other publications online and off. This is a running account of book reviews and notes I have taken. I've recently fallen off from publishing in this section, but it will be back soon and I'll start to flesh it out more.
- Culinary: I like food, and the various tricks I've learned to handle it. Recipes, tips, slow food, trail food, home preserving, all can be found here.
- Twitter Feed: In case you haven't noticed yet, I suck at updating this website. I tend to generate content in bursts and post all at once, then let it languish for aperiod of time. Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, I can use a service calle Twitter (http://twitter.com) to give short updates via my mobile phone. If you just want a quick update on what Sam is doing right now, glance at the Twitter Feed.
Use the Contact form to reach me, and enjoy the site. Any and all feedback is welcome.